The Mission's purpose is glorifying God through the salvation of souls and rehabilitation of individuals, providing temporary shelter, medical attention, and food for the homeless and transient, conducting interdenominational services daily and educating and rehabilitating those seeking help out of life on the streets.
The Mission Provides
- Emergency shelter for displaced families and individuals.
- Housing for homeless families, veterans, personal and natural disaster victims.
- Emergency food assistance to anyone; free medical clinic open Mondays 4:30-6:00 PM except holidays.
- Free clothing to those in need; free household items for those starting over.
- Emergency help with rent and utility bills.
- Special help through the holidays to needy families.
- Spiritual help, Christian services.
- The Bread of Life Rescue Mission provides Free of charge hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, for an abundant life on earth and an eternal life with Him in heaven.